The 6 Principles That Build High Performance Problem Solving Teams
Managing business teams becomes more difficult when new problems arise and market circumstances change. Forming temporary problem solving teams to resolve complex business problems is one of the best ways to handle these organizational difficulties. However, a high number of new teams fail because goals are unclear, team members are confused about their roles and team relationships become antagonistic. When this happens team process breaks down and it can happen quickly. The 6 Principles that Build High Performance Problem Solving Teams Leadership Clinic demonstrates best practices in side-stepping these organizational development issues altogether.
What is required is an effective system that fosters successful structure and collaborative teamwork.The 6 Principles That Build High Performance Problem Solving Teams leadership clinic takes a principle-based behavior approach to team development and incorporates a powerful system with strategies that accelerate positive team and business outcomes.
Forming a team is not enough
To arrive at optimal results you also need:
- Clarity in team sponsor roles so teams do not flounder unsupported
- Team members who participate in planning so they own the outcomes
- Written norms, charter and planning agreements that team members craft and sign off on so everyone works well together with high levels of accountability
- An effective, reliable system that team members support that can be standardized and replicated for future team development
- Proven methods that lead to success every time you launch a new team or want to improve an existing one
You will learn how to ignite strong goal clarity and leverage collaborative behavior that minimizes the time teams spend in conflict. You will also learn the structure and strategies required to facilitate quality role performance and accountability.
During the 6 Principles That Build High Performance Problem Solving Teams Leadership Clinic you will:
- Discover how to build clear and more successful team outcomes.
- Learn how to optimize team commitment and engagement for productive results.
- Leverage team decisions to forge a more cooperative, synergistic team so your team’s deployment is on target or ahead of schedule.
- Eliminate stress and frustration on teams by learning to build agreements that help people collaborate to achieve mission-perfect results.
Experience a robust team building system while we demonstrate the steps and processes required to build and sustain highly effective teams capable of delivering successful results.
Online registration is available 24.7.
Baltimore MD 2015 – This event is now closed.
Spring 2016 San Antonio, TX
Fall 2016 San Francisco
Secure your seat now while space is still available
15 Credit Hours
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Customizable When You Bring the 6 Principles That Build
High Performance Teams Leadership Clinic to Your Location.
Contact Us For More Information
Who Will Benefit
The 6 Principles That Build High Performance Problem Solving Teams Leadership Clinic is appropriate for
- Project Managers,
- Team Leaders,
- HR Executives,
- Training Executives,
- Planners and Operations Professionals who benefit from high performance team outcomes.
The 6 Principles That Build High Performance Problem Solving Teams leadership clinic helps team leaders and human resource professionals improve team performance by:
- Applying TIGERS’ unique experiential approach to learning the behaviors that build strong teams and behaviors that cause predictable problems so your team members can identify their most powerful group norms for achieving exceptional results.
- Understanding how team behavior when coupled with goals and role assignments can reduce project implementation time, costs and the time new teams spends in confusion and conflict.
- Utilizing 360-degree feedback to identify team strengths to leverage just in time team interventions and training to improve performance and talent retention.
- Creating a case study focused, action-oriented cross-functional team plan that facilitates goal setting and follow through so you can apply what you have learned with your own team.
- Learning how to apply your team’s identified norms to forge better team relationships and workforce connections.
Featuring a fresh, data-driven and systematic approach to team development, the 6 Principles That Build High Performance Problem Solving Teams Leadership Clinic is based on validated research and proven methods that make good common sense to team members so team leadership management and team deployment are easier and drive successful results.